Cranbrook was established in 2003 and focuses on property development in areas where booming industries create a high demand for infrastructure development, such as the new energy/coal and platinum/chrome capitals of South Africa, namely Lephalale and Burgersfort.
Our vision is to develop properties through continuous value addition, not only for our own developments, but for the towns and communities where we operate. We participate in projects that uplift communities, while ensuring sustainable business benefits for investors and partners. One of our objectives is the improvement of the overall quality of urban living in our areas of operation.
Through innovative leadership we maximise the return on investment for all stakeholders. It is our mission to enhance return on investment in our developments through early mover advantage.
We are a true and proudly South African company – committed to South Africa and the transformation of our country, its economy and its people. We believe in supporting social and cultural development by actively participating in projects that further communities.
Our business is focused on the long-term, with a strong culture of staff ownership and entrepreneurial flair. Our team consists of individuals who are independent, resourceful thinkers, and have the ability to channel their passion and energy to achieve extraordinary results.
MILESTONES AND CURRENT PROJECTSCranbrook realises the serious need to formalise and promote sustainable economic opportunities in South Africa. In the relatively short history of its existence, we managed to achieve significant milestones in the property development industry. Our involvement covers the entire construction spectrum:
- Mine rehabilitation projects
- Environmental impact studies
- Civil engineering projects
- Site preparation and earthworks for the design, building and construction of developments
- High value residential eco estates in both Burgersfort and Lephalale
- Medium and high density residential projects
- Light industrial developments in Burgersfort
- Aapiesdoorndraai Mine rehabilitation for Anglo Operations Limited
- A municipal solid waste facility
- Commercial centre, regional shopping centre and hotel
- Small business development