Investment properties for sale…
Situated on 635ha on the foothills of the Waterberg range and adjoining Lephalale, Ledibeng Eco Estate gives investors and potential homeowners the opportunity to invest in, or live on, an eco estate.
Lephalale (formerly known as Ellisras) has been the hunting ground for many an avid hunter for centuries. The hunt is on again – this time for a piece of pristine, unspoilt Bushveld and a stake in South Africa’s coalfield treasure chest.
An investment opportunity waiting to be discovered, explored and preserved… Now is the time to be part of this economic boom!
As a homeowner you will have a place you can call home, a place where you and your family can feel safe and secure – Ledibeng Eco Estate offers you this and much more.
- 635ha development in the foothills of the Waterberg
- 2,5 – 3hrs drive from Gauteng
- Controlled access
- Fully serviced stands from 500m2 to 1,2ha
- Large greenbelts throughout the estate, with 60% of the development being left as nature intended
- Bird and game viewing (kudu, waterbuck, warthog, duiker, ant bear, mongoose, monkeys, hyenas)
- Game rangers on your doorstep